Job Bank Instructions and Policies
The deadline field is the time after which the ad will no longer appear on the site. You will receive an email 7 days prior to the deadline date. If you still want the ad to appear, simply change the deadline date when you receive the email.
The form for job postings does not allow us much opportunity to customize the form. As such, there are some fields that are required, but not relevant for the AMS. The "category" field is currently required and there are no options relevant to Marketing Faculty. At this time select "education" and then "university faculty" - tenure track, contract, or visiting.
There is a one-time fee of $25.00 to post a job listing. To pay by credit card you can do so online or fill out this form and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All job listings should be directly related to academic positions in marketing. Academic administrative positions (e.g., department heads and deans) are not excluded.
- All job listings should be from academic institutions world-wide. No job listings from non-academic institutions will be accepted.
- All job listings should be limited to less than a page in length.
- All job listings are free of charge to all (for both posting and viewing).
- All job listings should clearly indicate the position title, a description of the academic position, and contact information.
Any questions regarding the policy and job postings should be directed to the AMS Director of Academic Affairs (for current contact information please check the officers link).