Academy of Marketing Science®
A Message from President O.C. Ferrell: 2020 Conferences
Due to the current concerns surrounding the COVID-19 crisis, the Academy of Marketing Science has rescheduled the 2020 Annual Conference for December 15 - 17, 2020 at the Biltmore, Coral Gables. We will be communicating a new program schedule soon. In addition, there will be an opportunity for new submissions. We hope you understand there were few options for the date of the conference and hope you will be able to attend. For those who have registered, and are unable to attend, a full refund of your registration fee will be provided upon request to the AMS office; and, for those who can attend, we will renew your membership for one year. Please check back for further updates as they are available.
- AMS is now accepting submissions for poster presentations for the 2020 Annual Conference in Coral Gables, FL, December 14-17. For more information or to submit a poster, follow this link: https://easychair.org/cfp/AMS2020
- AMS Review - Sheth Foundation Doctoral Competition Winners
- Certificate Workshops: To Be Announced
- The 23rd World Marketing Congress originally scheduled for July 14-17, 2020 has been rescheduled for July 12-16, 2021.
- Conference Fee Refunds: The cancellation refund applies to the registration fee only for those who were registered prior to 3/15/2020 and are unable to attend the rescheduled dates of each conference. The deadline for refund requests is September 20, 2020. Please complete the cancellation request form linked here and return to email@example.com